September 26, 2012

ABSTERGO MISSION 005: The most beautiful song of my enemy



I`m fake_89-, i`m the Queen of the Animi, the otoman legend the best agent of Abstergo.
I come from another place, one not unlike to this but where the Templars do not fail in their missions, where there are not weak preys, where there are no enemies who dare to challenge us.
I've beaten the greatest warriors of our Order, I was the one who erased the Assassin once and for all, but my thirst for conquest is not satiated.
So I came to your world.
I gathered three brave agents of my dimension and thanks to our recent discoveries we could cross through the Animi network. We come for you, to show you how weak you are compared to the Templars on our side.
It seems our worlds are reflections of each other. We all have a double here. They say my counterpart in this world is not a fair Templar, that her achievements are all lies. Well, I will show you cause in my world I have not any rival. Cause i`m the strongest templar.
My colleagues prefer to analyze you and test your Animus, become strong before come to light. I do not. I have no fear, Templars. In fact, you should be afraid of me.
And you can see, that`s fair warning!
I`m fake_89-, and my new target is to end your pathetic reign.

.........................................


Soy fake_89-, la Reina de los Animi, la leyenda otomana y la mejor agente de Abstergo.
Vengo de otro lugar, uno no muy distinto a este pero donde los templarios no fallan en sus misiones, donde no son presas débiles, donde no hay enemigos que se atrevan a retarnos.
Yo He derrotado a los más grandes guerreros de esta Orden, fui quien exterminó a los Assassin de una vez por todas, pero me sed de conquista no está saciada.
Por eso he venido a vuestro mundo.
He reunido a tres valerosos agentes de mi dimensión y gracias a nuestros recientes descubrimientos hemos podido cruzar a través de la red Animi. Venimos a por vosotros, a demostraros cuan débiles sois en comparación con los templarios de nuestro lado.
Parece ser nuestros mundos son reflejos el uno del otro. Que todos nosotros tenemos un doble aquí. Dicen que mi homóloga de este mundo no es una templaria muy limpia, que sus logros son todo mentira. Bien, yo os demostraré porque en mi mundo no tengo parangón.
Mis compañeros prefieren analizaros y acostumbrarse los Animus de este plano, hacerse fuertes antes de salir a la luz. Yo no. No os tengo miedo, templarios. De hecho, deberíais empezad a tenerlo vosotros de mí.
Y para que veais que soy limpia, quien avisa no es traidor.
Soy fake_89-, y mi nueva meta es acabar con vuestro patético reinado.

0 comments:

Post a Comment